Bare Board Testing
- TDR/VNA for Bare Board Backplanes and PCBA’s
- 100% High Speed Testing
- Custom PCB Footprint Test Head
- DIFF & SE Measurements
- RCI machine can easily be adapted to test bare board backplanes and PCBAs
- Unique bare board module allows up to 24 high speed nets to be tested simultaneously
- Module footprint matches connector hole pattern
- Board can be tested in either TDR mode or VNA mode
- 100% high speed net coverage – no more coupon testing and then hoping for the best!
- Test capabilities include but not limited to impedance, IL. RL and skew in SE and DIFF modes
- Board mounting frames are lightly sprung loaded to allow consistent probe compression on each insertion
- Tests both single sided and double-sided assemblies. Depending on the configuration of the machine, each side of a double-sided board can be tested simultaneously.
- Large format panels can be tested on the machine (up to 1400mm x 700mm)
- Boards that have been panelised on an angle to improve SI performance are not a problem for the RCI machine due to it’s rotating test head
- Automatic module alignment allows for precise positioning of the contact points onto the bare board